GreyOrange is seeking a talented and motivated FAE to support technical software operations and address any client queries and problems. The role involves tackling, researching and solving technical issues presented by our clients to ensure smooth operations.
As an escalation point, you will work closely with the Support and Engineering team to identify problems, hypothesize on root cause, test issues, manage bug tickets and whatever is required to resolve issues rapidly and get systems back on track.
Ideally you are someone who enjoys customer interaction, likes solving technical issues and want to grow into increasingly technical roles.
- Act as L1 support for Engineering team to resolve any issues
- Work cross-functionally with Customers, Support and Engineering teams to resolve any issues
- Help Engineering team in developing custom scripts and process flows to extract meaningful data from various products
- Test newly developed features extensively and report any improvements or issues
- Identify, develop and deliver training to Support teams to help them better resolve issues
- Travel to customer sites if required. Travel is usually less than 20% and will mostly be confined to local city travel
- Your time will be divided between solving customer technical support problems, delivering high quality training on our product line and coordinating with Engineering team for misc development requirements
- Generate Custom Reports as per client or business requirements
- 6+ years of strong hands-on development experience including exposure to REST based web services.
- Ability to learn new Technologies. Being a growing Start-up, we experiment a lot and try out new technologies.
- Experience in Algorithmic development and good knowledge of Data-Structures.
- Experience developing scalable Web services using REST.
- Expertise in Core Java, JEE, Spring, Hibernate.
- Exposure to micro services based architecture using Netflix stack is a big plus.
- Working knowledge of Linux and Unix.
- Implementation of Distributed system software to ensure high reliability, fault tolerance, and scalability.
- Exposure to BigData technologies like Hadoop, MapReduce, Storm etc. is an added advantage.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team