GreyOrange is seeking talented and motivated UI Developer to help build intuitive, scalable and visually appealing web based Applications. These applications would be used for our existing and proposed line of products in the field of Robotics / Warehouse automation.
- Integration of UI with backend
- Applying software design patterns and best practices to ensure re-usability.
- Participating in daily planning activities such as Scrum meetings
- Writing software that consumes data from a RESTful API
- Working individually and cooperatively with a team
- Documenting internal and external source code
- Implementing and/or utilizing testing solutions
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Good to have experience in Bootstrap and JS MVX Frameworks [AngularJS,ReactJS, KnockoutJS]
- Templating libraries like Handlebars, mustache would be a plus.
- CSS pre-processing libraries (LESS/SASS) would have an added advantage.
- Experience using version control systems (SVN, Git)
- Expert in cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints for the web
- Expert in UI design and usability principles.
- Exposure to unit testing libraries such as QUnit, Jasmine, Mocha or similar
- Ability to self-learn new languages, and solve problems
- Ability to think outside the box and bring fresh ideas to the table
- Experience in mentoring developers and task planning