GreyOrange is looking for a Visual designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment.
- Present data and complex information in an engaging and user-friendly manner
- Develop high quality visual designs and interface elements
- Own and build upon our visual style guide to drive global brand consistency.
- Keep updated on emerging design trends and new technologies in your field
- Working closely with global teams to ensure effective product localization
- Communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale effectively with teams across disciplines and taking on board diverse requirements to implement the best direction for the design path
- Be up to date on the practices in design and visual communication
- Being actively involved through the entire UI/UX development process from idea-generation to implementation, with constant oversight of all relevant product areas to ensure consistently high quality of the design output
- Providing guidance and oversight to the work of junior staff, and mentoring them during the course of their career development in GreyOrange
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with a proven track record of excellent interaction design performance in previous positions
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Expert in typography, iconography, colour, layout, and data visualization
- Analytical skills and able to work effectively under pressure with careful attention to detail
- Comfortable adapting quickly to changing requirements and must flourish in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills to present ideas and goals effectively
- Ability to work productively with engineering teams
- Proficiency in design tools including Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign; HTML, CSS, and PHP is a bonus
- Applicants must provide a portfolio showing relevant work ?
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team