As a member of a Grey Orange Projects team, you will Assist the I&C Manager in developing standard day wise operating procedures (SOPs) for installing and commissioning products with maximum efficiency and minimum disruption at client site.
- Assist the I&C Manager in developing standard day wise operating procedures (SOPs) for installing and commissioning products with maximum efficiency and minimum disruption at client site
- Assist the I&C Manager in creating a detailed execution plan to complete the installation & commissioning
- within the stipulated timelines & budget
- Should assist in identifying and planning for all procedures, drawings, tools & jigs needed at the time of
- installation & commissioning
- Follow all SOPs and deply the products as per specifications and within the stipulated timelines
- Follow all commissioning procedures post installation and accurately record detailed commissioning results
- Share daily progress updates with client and internal stakeholders
- Follow handover process post commissioning to transfer ownership to Client Service team
- Assist in signing of commissioning certificate by the Client post handover, by ensuring handover completion and closure of any open issues
- Maintain detailed records of installation & commissioning activities and provide feedback to all internal stakeholders for continuous improvement through I&C Manager.
- 2-3 years of experience as Technician / Electrical engineer handling mid-sized / large installations.
- Minimum qualifying criteria – Diploma holder in Electrical Engineer (Knowledge of PLC / Server based systems a big plus)
- Ability to understand and comprehend system layouts and wiring diagram
- Previous experience of leading mid -sized team of off roll manpower
- Strong business acumen, excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Adept at trouble shooting
- Ability to interact with cross-functional and international teams.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team