Installation and Commissioning Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities –
- 2 to 5 years of overall experience – significant experience Installation and Commissioning of heavy/ Industrial /Automobile/ Robotics products.
- Should able to understand basic AutoCAD/ Electrical schematics/ Layouts/ Pneumatics etc.
- Should able to manage Site activities, handle and utilize a team of manpower effectively.
- Should prepare Effective reports and other related documents within allotted timelines.
- Should assist in planning for the right mix of engineers & technicians to execute the installation & commissioning
- Should assist in identifying and planning for all procedures, drawings, tools & jigs needed at the time of installation & commissioning
- Should follow all SOPs and deploy the products as per specifications and within the stipulated timelines
- Should follow all commissioning procedures post installation and accurately record detailed commissioning results
- Should share daily progress updates with the client and internal stakeholders.
- Should follow handover process post commissioning to transfer ownership to the Client Service team
- Should assist in the signing of commissioning certificate by the Client post-handover, by ensuring handover completion and closure of any open issues
- Should maintain detailed records of installation & commissioning activities and provide feedback to all internal stakeholders for continuous improvement through I&C Manager
- Should always follow all safety standards and guidelines as per EHS during site installation & commissioning
- Can provide a basic level of training to Technicians and Customer as required.
- Attend and escalate customer issues proactively and drive this to closure.
- Global exposure is preferable.
- Customer support skills mandatory.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and organizational agility.
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication, execution, quantitative skills.