Senior Engineer Quality- Electronics
As a Senior Engineer you are responsible for the quality and timelines of the modules you are working on. You will support and collaborate with your own team, cross-functional teams for the intended performance. You are the custodian for your own performance and cultural adherence.
- Involve in Electronic Hardware R&D for constantly improving the performance, reliability and life cycle
- Preparing project drawings, documentation and maintaining them
- Developing state-of-the-art hardware and system integration
- Architecture Design at circuit as well as system level for analog, digital and mixed signal components
- Interfacing with various peripherals like sensors, gyroscope, cameras
- Preparing schematics, system drawings, documents and maintaining them
- Interfacing with our business units to define roadmaps
- Gather user requirements, translate them to functional specifications and implement solutions and enhancement projects
- Actively participating in Production and test of new hardware and systems
- Supports Production, Installation and Service Department staff when necessary to solve problems encountered in the production or servicing
- Creates and reviews Test Procedures when needed to verify and document proper operation and calibration of PCBs and Panels
- Reviews Technical User Manuals when needed for insuring equipment specifications, setup instructions, operating instructions, etc. are correct
- 6 to 9 Years of Experience on analog ,digital and mixed circuit design
- Strong knowledge of electrical and electronic Hardware and circuits
- Hands on experience on any Electronic schematic & PCB Design package like Altium, Multisim, Eagle
- Experience in Micro controller hardware (16 bit / 32 bit)
- Experience in Various communication protocols like MODBUS, Ethernet, RS232, RS485, UART, CAN-Open etc.
- Experience using oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and other lab equipment is a plus
- Circuit simulation knowledge in Proteus and SPICE
- Is willing to travel on an occasional basis, both domestically and internationally, to support the installation team.
- Is willing to put forth extra effort when required to meet design schedules on projects where delivery time is critical.