GreyOrange is seeking a talented and motivated technical support engineer to work for customer issues concerning warehousing and logistics.
At GreyOrange you will have the tools and team support to do your best work as you represent GreyOrange on the front line. We strictly believe in customer delight and we would go to any extent in order to achieve the same.
- Build a team which will act as the back end support of the service support team.
- Empowering service engineers with any resources which will help them to work more effectively
- Help resource manager in developing the Customer Assistance Cell which will be the central information cell for all the issues and developments on any of our running systems
- The Customer Assistance Cell would be responsible for logging all the field complaints and monitoring SLA’s of engineers and customer support managers via support ticketing software
- Analyzing the field issues and escalating the concerned changes to the product design team
- Monitoring sorter systems for troubleshooting PAN India
- Proactive approach towards solving customer issues
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (any discipline!)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Complete understanding of technical principles, theories, and concepts in mechanical engineering for our products
- Passion for addressing customer issues and solving it over the phone
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team