The Solution Lead owns and drives end to end solutions through working with key business clients and engineering groups to engineer end to end solutions.
The Solution Manager works closely with business owners to gather customer requirements, translate them into clear compelling business cases and requirements documents and then implement them to deliver solutions.
Successful Solution Managers are detail oriented, yet able to see the big picture and work with the business to drive a strategy which optimizes ROI.
- Identifying, understanding, negotiating and documenting business requirements with various groups
- Facilitation of the planning and estimating phase
- Manage the delivery of business cases, scope and requirements documents
- Developing and managing direct relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure the business solutions are aligned with customer goals and priorities
- Balance the customer's requirements with technical constraints to ensure that the value of the project is realized
- Exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, architectures and standards for obtaining solutions. Ensures scalability and international capabilities of technology
- Drive the prioritization process by which decisions are made around the final project scope
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of how the overall business solution is positioned, deployed and supported
- Strong negotiation and consensus building skills when dealing with internal/external customers, stakeholders and team members
- Ability to understand current/changing business processes, participation in defining solution functionality
- Can identify business issues and develop risk mitigation strategies
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Exceptional communication, problem solving and cross-group collaboration skills
- Demonstrate expertise using written & verbal communication skills to distill technology projects into understandable and compelling executive level presentations
- Ability to recognize and resolve conflict
- Excellent analysis and critical thinking skills
- Bachelor's degree Engineering or project/program management
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team