GreyOrange's Talent Acquisition Specialist is an enthusiastic, and people oriented person. A person who is ready to work on high quality, tight deliverables. Well experienced in job portal search, headhunting, networking, cold calling, interaction with the Engineering, Business, and Operations leads for interviewing process.
GreyOrange's uniqueness lies in the fact that we are building products in a great upcoming space and with a fantastic team similar to a mini-university (from Server, Embedded, Electronics and Mechanical Engineering, along with the supporting business teams).
We believe that the People Ops team will be our biggest differentiation given that we are grooming talent from various streams in a product-based startup.
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist in recruitment efforts
- Develop recruitment strategy comprising of job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruit and source; develop talent pool or social engagements
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and People Operations with hiring and employment data
- Develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs
- Develop college recruiting programs
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process
- Actively involve in Employer Branding activities
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Individual Contributor as well as Manager with 3-10 years' work experience
- Compatibility with an accelerated learning environment with many non-traditional roles to hire for
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure in a team environment
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team