GreyOrange is seeking a talented Administrative Assistant to the Co-founder & CEO to provide high level administrative and secretarial support to the CEO, designated committees and work groups.
- Calendar Management: Provides sophisticated calendar management. Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Travel Management: Provides complex travel arrangements. Becomes familiar with the specific as well as detailed needs of the CEO and travel partners; creates consistent travel itinerary portfolios for reference and be available during travel times to quickly address any last minute changes or cancellations
- Expense Management: Accurately tracks expenses for CEO by managing credit cards and receipts. Processes and submits receipts accurately and on schedule
- Stakeholder Management: Set-up Internal & External meetings, maintains electronic staff calendars, organizes team events and fixing 1:1 meeting, providing first level of approval like leaves, OD etc of direct reportee
- Special Projects: Carrying out special/Strategic projects like Board Meetings, Customer Meetings, Investor meeting and all meetings are serviced efficiently and notes or minutes are produced always on time with very few errors. Ensure all errors or discrepancies are rectified before distribution. All actions are identified and followed up before due dates
- Displays engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude
- 5- 10 years of experience with strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
- Effective Communication skills and able to communicate with others in a warm and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport
- Demonstrate proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity & a highly resourceful team-player with the ability to be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Tech savy :Handy tools to maintain 'To do list'
- Problem solving - Quickly defines complex and ambiguous problems, pinpoints key issues and develops workable solutions.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team