We are hiring a SAP Manager to lead the SAP Ecosystem within GreyOrange. The role is based at our Corporate R&D headquarters in Gurgaon. SAP Consultants looking to move to the industry are welcome to apply.
GreyOrange is one of the top 3 companies worldwide to have successfully implemented Simple Logistics & Simple Finance modules on SAP S4 HANA. GreyOrange was also invited for representation at SAP Sapphire, 2016 event in Orlando for its successful implementation. And we did it in under 6 months. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to work on the latest SAP platforms and be a part of our growth story.
- Own and Manage the SAP Ecosystem internally. Including but not limited to development, maintenance and governance.
- Own and Lead the Change Management as required.
- Manage future rollouts, upgrades and maintenance .
- Define and Implement SOPs, SLAs and develop mechanisms to track them.
- Build and Lead the team and ensure minimal downtime, maximum usage and be the champion for SAP at GreyOrange.
- 5+ years of experience in leading and managing SAP implementations, upgrades and maintenance projects with minimum 2 end to end implementations.
- Strong Business Process Reengineering experience. Proven experience in mapping processes to SAP.
- Minimum 2-3 full life cycle SAP implementations and global Rollouts experience. (SAP SD/MM/PP/PM/QM/ HANA).
- Strong Project & Program Management experience.
- Master's Degree in SCM or Operations. MBA, CA preferred.
- Must Have Logistics or Manufacturing industry experience.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team