As a member of a GreyOrange's product management team, you will own defining GreyOrange's product strategies for controlling robotic operations in warehouses. The successful candidate will be able to deep-dive into technology and business aspects. S/he will ideally have both a strong background in product management and planning, combined with strong business acumen, allowing the candidate to provide deep analysis on new technologies and architectures while simultaneously judging the market potential of those emerging products and solutions. The ability to work cross functionally with other organizations in the robotics engineering, manufacturing, and operations is critical. Candidates should have a proven track record defining complex and cross-functional products and product strategies.
- To manage a team of Product managers and collectively translate market/customer requirements to define "WHAT" needs to be done and "WHY" across industries and geographies.
- Provide market/customer context to the product engineering team. Develop customer evaluation programs and prepare customer messaging for product issues when necessary in areas of ownership.
- Perform analysis of market and technology opportunity, strategic competitive analysis for managing GreyOrange's robots at warehouses.
- Support any marketing proposal/decision with comprehensive business rationale.
- Directly interact with customers to understand their requirements.
- Conduct market and customer research to shape future direction, develop product and solution concepts, and present recommendations to senior management.
- Own & drive P&L for the product line
- Responsible for 1-3 year strategy and execution
- Deliver results through matrixed organization across tech, marketing, ops, sales and finance
- 10+ years of experience of Product Management either in hardware or software.
- Should have experience of managing a team of Product managers for 5-6 years.
- Experience in Product lifecycle management is required.
- Supply chain / warehouse software/technology domain understanding and experience.
- Delivered complex B2B business workflow software over multiple releases.
- Strong business/financial acumen, excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong communication, execution, quantitative skills combined with creativity and negotiation abilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from a top tier institute is necessary.
- Master's Degree / MBA would be an added advantage.
- Should have International exposure.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team