GreyOrange is looking for seasoned Engineering Managers who is a technology geek, can provide technical leadership to complex problems and build/manage a team of top notch engineers. Engineering Manager works in line with organizational business goals, contributes to product and technology strategy, manages key stakeholders and talent.
- Have the technical chops to roll up sleeves and provide technical leadership to major projects, build and manage a team of engineers.
- Manager you manage your business goals, contribute to product strategy and help develop your team create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring. Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
- Operating with scale and speed amidst flux, there is just a LOT happening. Our world-class software engineers are just getting started -- and as a manager, you guide the way. You are their default mentor.
- Work closely with Product Management, Business Development and Operations team and enable them by providing scalable and high-quality technology solutions at a rapid pace
- Set up best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time Architect & design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions
- Work with designers, business analysts, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an Agile environment
- Perform well in uncertainties and collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our rapidly evolving organizations
- Excellent leadership skills to mentor the engineers under you.
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up.
- Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex systems
- Strong object oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Superior project management skills to manage multi-engineer projects and experience of delivering high quality projects on time
- Above 7 years of experience with technology depth as well as good people skills
- A BE/BTech in Computer Science or some equivalent academic stance.
- Experience with Python Development is a plus.
- Very high technical competence, strong technical background with track record of individual technical accomplishments - Ability to play the role of the architect for the team.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team