GreyOrange is re-imagining the warehousing & supply-chain industry. We design, manufacture and deploysad vanced robotics systems for automation at distribution and fulfillment centers. Our expertise in robotics, hardware and software engineering helps companies solve operational inefficiencies in their warehouses. With in-house Mechanical, Electrical, Embedded, UI/UX, Software Development and Quality Assurance teams, GreyOrange ensures unquestioned quality of all our products.
We’re looking for a Electrical Engineer to join our team in Gurgaon to work on our flagship products, The Butler Systems (AGVs) and The Sorter (Logistics and Distribution Automation Systems- LDAS) & The Cross Belt Sorter(CBS).
- Identifying customer requirements.
- Reading and understanding design specifications and technical drawings.
- Designing electrical control systems, for products and machinery.
- Producing electrical schematics and drawings (EPLAN/AutoCAD electrical).
- Researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales.
- Developing test rigs, models and prototype control systems.
- Supervising and assisting the wiring of control panels and machinery.
- Liaising with others in the design team, clients and contractors.
- Testing and qualifying the final product or system.
- Recording, analyzing and interpreting test data, as required.
- Proposing modifications and retesting products.
- Servicing and maintaining equipment.
- Preparing product documentation, Schematics, Test certificates, reports.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Industrial Automation.
- Strong Experience in control panel design, PLC panel, VFD panel, special purpose machine design.
- Experience in electrical machine sizing (motors, transformers, UPS, DG etc.), cable sizing, Junction box, marshaling, hook-up diagram etc.
- Experience in control panel design, PLC panel, VFD panel, special purpose machine design.
- Electrical components selections (Control panel components), Connectors and Cables for Harness assemblies.
- Expert in electrical cad tools e.g EPLAN / AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team