MAXIMUM LIFE™ ROBOTICS:
Built to Last and Learn
ALWAYS-SOLVING INTELLIGENCE OPTIMIZES PERFORMANCE IN PEAK PERIODS AND EVERY DAY
Together, GreyMatter and Ranger Robots Are the Brains and Muscle of the GreyOrange Fulfillment Operating System
SEE HOW OUR TEAM WORKS TOGETHER TO TRANSFORM YOUR WAREHOUSE INTO AN AWAREHOUSE
- Removing heavy-lifting and mile-walking from your workers by quickly and conveniently transporting racks of inventory to pick-pack stations
- Assisting your work teams with picking and order consolidation
- Conveying inventory and packages to appropriate destinations for additional handling
- Sorting packages by destinations you can reconfigure at will, without being locked-in to fixed sortation patterns and destinations
- Transporting packages and trolleys to various dispatch areas
Hundreds of Ranger robots can operate together simultaneously as Mobile-Spatial Logic uses realtime data to optimize travel routes and pacing to avoid congestion. Rangers automatically use unassigned time to connect with charging stations to top-off power to maximize up-time.
Accelerated Order Consolidation
Ranger GTP robots access inventory across your DC in pace with order priorities, transporting mobile stock unit racks of inventory to pick-pack stations based on order line items, speeding throughput and eliminating manual retrieval by workers.
N-Deep Inventory Access
Unlike humans, Rangers can access high-density stock zones that lack aisles, including elevator equipped multi-level mezzanines, to maximize cubic inventory capacity and optimize existing facilities. Multiple Rangers can coordinate together to retrieve inventory, with some robots moving racks aside so others can access and transport desired inventory to pick-pack stations.
Real-time Revenue and Cost Awareness
Ranger actions are directed by dynamic GreyMatter calculations that continuously evaluate the risks and rewards of choosing to breach or to keep each order promise.