GOR is looking for talented, mature, motivated and dynamic individuals who thrive in a startup like, fast paced development organization. If you think that automation is much more than just computer programming, this might just be the right place for you. You’ll work on our flagship products, The Butler Systems (AGVs) and The LDAS (Logistics and Distribution Automation Systems).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Code Base Design from scratch as well as System Requirement Based Firmware Framework and Architecture.
- Design of Code base with large number of files and design of plug and play modules in the form of layered architecture.
- Hardware Interfacing – Multiple Microcontrollers & Microprocessors (ArmCortexM3/4/Arm A8/Core-i3/MSP/ATmega)
- Communication protocols such as CANopen, MODBUS, i2C, Embedded Ethernet and associated drivers.
- Device Driver development and architecture.
- We need you to be an excellent coder and a code architect and not a code manager!
Skills and Expertise:
- Strong experience with C / C++ with hands on and hard code embedded coding in C.
- Device Driver Architecture and Coding experience.
- Experience playing with as well as designing and architecting huge code bases with layered
- architecture as and when required.
- Strong in Linux Platform
- Passion for designing and developing software and playing with hardware.
- Strong will to be involved in the entire lifecycle of product development from designing to proof of concept and from development to validation of end products.
- Problem solving skills and aptitude.
- Comfortable to work independently as well as in a team milieu.
- Strong experience with various types of coding and automation tools present in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (any discipline!)
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team