Client Service Manager
GreyOrange is looking for talented, mature and motivated individuals who thrive in a start-up like, fast developing organization. You will join a highly talented Client Operations team to support our customers across EMEA & LATAM. Your primary responsibility will be to lead a team on talented client service engineers and develop and maintain a very strong client relationship and deliver client delight across the region at multiple installations. This will be ensured through excellent site maintenance, consistently exceeding SLA’s, prompt & efficient issue resolution and optimal allocation & utilization of a team of service engineers.
- Lead the team of Client Service Engineers, Service Providers and ensure that the committed SLA’s are achieved / exceeded for the region
- Support management in developing, benchmarking and deploying client service strategies focused towards client retention and delight
- Monitor and ensure team performance by developing and propagating client service focused KPIs / Success Metrics across the team and ensure that it is consistently achieved
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all allocated customers, and Partners to ensure regular feedback discussions at all levels
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders across Product, R&D, Delivery & Client Service team
- Ensure that the site acceptance and evaluation is done properly before accepting the project from Installation phase to Client Service phase.
- Ensure uninterrupted services through proper planning and timely execution of preventive maintenance, inspection visits, performance tests for allocated sites
- Ensure immediate response to the issue as per severity and priority and ensure quickest possible resolution is given and internal escalation is being followed.
- Support in capturing all relevant details of reported issues in the ticketing system and ensure internal escalation matrix is followed basis severity and expected/elapsed resolution time
- Ensure relevant ticketing process is followed for all spare part consumption and ensure timely replenishment of spare part stock on allocated site is done along with spare audits at stipulated intervals.
- Support Ticket Management
- Spares Ticket Management
- Site stock and regional stock fulfilment
- Ensure the relevant cost involved in supporting the customers are monitored and tracked with in the budget allocated and utilised in optimal way.
- Ensure that all needs of the client are being satisfied as custodian of the client's voice internally and promote and permeate this though process throughout the service organization.
- Develop resources by hiring and training based on business plans
- Visiting Sites in the regions for Site Health Check, Customer meetings, site up-time etc. and monitor progress
- Engineering degree with at least 5+ years of experience in Client operations/ Client Service and 3+ years in managerial capacity.
- Strong hands-on leader that can work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Worked with Clients directly/ dynamic, self-driven one can work under minimum supervision.
- Must know Customer Service Processes, deliverables, customer management, spare part management, training and skill development.
- Proficient in relationship management with clients, service engineers, internal team.
- Knowledge in budget monitoring & Service business management will be an advantage.
- Availability to travel for work
- Knowledge of Linux, Scripting (Shell / Python) is needed.
- Exposure to warehouse operations and / or enterprise automation solutions delivery will be a plus.