GOR is seeking talented and motivated individuals to help build a scalable architecture to control thousands of individual robots processing millions of inventory transactions per day.
Architects at GOR are responsible for driving Technology & Good Practices in Engineering in their respective teams. We seek very high levels of ownership in all individuals, especially roles like this - ownership of systems in your team and their impact on the organization. Going beyond your role & contributing to make the organization & business better is an expectation.
- Actively participate in development along with team members for as much as 75% of their time, creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
- Responsible for quality code reviews, design reviews & architecture level decision making.
- Responsible for designing & development of scalable & performant systems with high quality.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption.
- Implementation of long term technology vision for the organization.
- Responsible for architecture & designs for new solutions around existing and new problem spaces.
- Active participant in technology forums & represent GOR in external forums.
- 7+ years of strong hands-on experience in developing Machine learning and Deep learning algorithms.
- Ability to learn new Technologies. Being a growing Start-up, we experiment a lot and try out new technologies.
- Experience in Algorithmic development and good knowledge of Data-Structures.
- Exposure to micro services based architecture using Netflix stack is a big plus.
- Working knowledge of Linux and Unix.
- Implementation of Distributed system software to ensure high reliability, fault tolerance, and scalability.
- Exposure to BigData technologies like Hadoop, MapReduce, Storm etc. is an added advantage.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team