GOR is seeking talented and motivated individuals to help build a scalable architecture to control thousands of individual robots processing millions of inventory transactions per day.
Architects at GOR are responsible for driving Technology & Good Practices in Engineering in their respective teams. We seek very high levels of ownership in all individuals, especially roles like this - ownership of systems in your team and their impact on the organization. Going beyond your role & contributing to make the organization & business better is an expectation.
- Actively participate in development along with team members for as much as 75% of their time, creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
- Responsible for quality code reviews, design reviews & architecture level decision making.
- Responsible for designing & development of scalable & performant systems with high quality.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption.
- Implementation of long term technology vision for the organization.
- Responsible for architecture & designs for new solutions around existing and new problem spaces.
- Active participant in technology forums & represent GOR in external forums.
- 7+ years of strong hands-on experience in developing Machine learning and Deep learning algorithms.
- Ability to learn new Technologies. Being a growing Start-up, we experiment a lot and try out new technologies.
- Experience in Algorithmic development and good knowledge of Data-Structures.
- Exposure to micro services based architecture using Netflix stack is a big plus.
- Working knowledge of Linux and Unix.
- Implementation of Distributed system software to ensure high reliability, fault tolerance, and scalability.
- Exposure to BigData technologies like Hadoop, MapReduce, Storm etc. is an added advantage.