GOR is seeking a talented and motivated back end developer to help build a scalable architecture to control thousands of individual robots processing millions of inventory transactions per day.
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.S in Computer Science, Electronics or related fields from a premier institute.
- 1-5 years of work experience, having demonstrated problem solving skills. Have experience designing and implementing non-trivial software systems (e.g., using multiple processes/threads/IPC etc.)
- Working knowledge of Linux and Unix
- Exposure to Java/C++(any)
- Experience in strong Algorithmic development
- Strong experience in Data structure
- Exposure to various databases and associated technologies like Postgresql, Redis etc. will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should be comfortable to work on Erlang (The team works on Erlang)
- Integration of our systems with various third party warehouse management software
- Writing tests and documenting your code with utmost detailing & standardization
- Algorithm development, implementation, profiling and optimization for back-end software responsible for controlling and coordinating robotic components like Sorters & Butlers working in a real-time environment
- Implementation of various optimization algorithms for increasing the efficiency of the system with time.
- Implementation of Distributed system software to ensure high reliability, fault tolerance, and scalability.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team