GOR is seeking a talented and motivated back end developer to help build a scalable architecture to control thousands of individual robots processing millions of inventory transactions per day.
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.S in Computer Science, Electronics or related fields from a premier institute.
- 1-5 years of work experience, having demonstrated problem solving skills. Have experience designing and implementing non-trivial software systems (e.g., using multiple processes/threads/IPC etc.)
- Working knowledge of Linux and Unix
- Exposure to Java/C++(any)
- Experience in strong Algorithmic development
- Strong experience in Data structure
- Exposure to various databases and associated technologies like Postgresql, Redis etc. will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should be comfortable to work on Erlang (The team works on Erlang)
- Integration of our systems with various third party warehouse management software
- Writing tests and documenting your code with utmost detailing & standardization
- Algorithm development, implementation, profiling and optimization for back-end software responsible for controlling and coordinating robotic components like Sorters & Butlers working in a real-time environment
- Implementation of various optimization algorithms for increasing the efficiency of the system with time.
- Implementation of Distributed system software to ensure high reliability, fault tolerance, and scalability.