GOR is seeking a talented and motivated back end developer to help build a scalable architecture to control thousands of individual robots processing millions of inventory transactions per day.
- B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ M.S in Computer Science, Electronics or related fields from a premier institute.
- 3 - 7.5 years of work experience, having demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Have experience designing and implementing non-trivial software systems (e.g.,using multiple processes/threads/IPC etc.)
- Expertise in Python/ Java /C++
- Working knowledge of Linux and Unix
- Exposure to Flask/Django framework is preferred
- Experience in Algorithmic development
- Good understanding of version control system
- Exposure to various databases and associated technologies like Postgre sql, Redis etc. will be an added advantage.
- Integration of our systems with various third party warehouse management software
- Writing tests and documenting your code with utmost detailing & standardization
- Algorithm development, implementation, profiling and optimization for back-end software responsible for controlling and coordinating robotic components like Sorters & Butlers working in a real-time environment.
- Implementation of various optimization algorithms for increasing the efficiency of the system with time
- Implementation of Distributed systems of software to ensure high reliability, fault tolerance, and scalability.